linux na linux.cz:1z123456789

Lynn info na muni.cz
Středa Srpen 8 19:36:31 CEST 2018

It appears to be that, (1z123456789), 's your password. You may not know me and you are probably wondering why you're getting this e mail, right?

actually, I put in place a malware over the adult videos (adult) website and guess what, you visited this site to have fun (you know what I am talking about). While you were watching videos, your internet browser started out operating as a RDP (Team Viewer) which gave me accessibility to your screen and webcam. after that, my software program obtained all your contacts out of your Messenger, Microsoft outlook, Facebook, as well as emails.

What did I do?

I produced a double-screen video recording. First part shows the video you were seeing (you've got a good taste haha . . .), and Second part shows the recording of your web camera.

exactly what should you do?

Well, in my opinion, $1300 is a reasonable price for our little hidden secret. You will make the payment by Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search "how to purchase bitcoin" in Google).

Bitcoin Address: 14GejVAEBfeShq3fTPLaNXGtDJSHrKoEoS
(It is case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Very important:
You've 1 day to make the payment. (I've a special pixel in this e mail, and at this moment I know that you have read through this email message). If I do not get the BitCoins, I will certainly send out your videos to all of your contacts including family members, coworkers, and so on. Having said that, if I get the payment, I'll destroy the video immidiately. If you'd like evidence, reply with "Yes!" and i'll undoubtedly send your videos to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by answering this message.