your custom made USB flash drives

Vanessa Woodlake disoti na monocle.com
Středa Únor 28 15:13:13 CET 2018

Hi,

Who would I contact about your promotional products and logo items?

My company produces high quality; custom Logo Printed USB Flash Drives for
businesses across the US.
If you need advertising, gifts or incentives, USB flash drives are the
solution.

Here is what we include:
-All Memory Sizes from 64MB up to 128GB
-Second Side Printing
-Low Minimum Quantities
-Rush Service Available
-Full color Printing

-Looking for something different?   How about a Custom Shaped USB Drive?

We will take your logo or product shape and turn it into a custom shape USB
drive.
Send us your product image or logo files; we will create a design mock up
for you at no cost.

We are always running a new promo-deals; email to get pricing!

One of our current promotions:
32GB USB Drives Right Now:  Get 100+ units  / 9.75 per unit!
Including printing your logo.

Pricing is low right now, so let us know what you need and we will get you
a quick quote.

We will beat any competitors pricing as well, send us your last invoice and
we will beat it.

We always offer great rates for schools and nonprofits as well.

Regards,

Vanessa Woodlake
USB Account Manager
Custom Branded Logo USB Flash Drives