Autoreply: "周丹zhoudan~感觉到了吗?我好想你哦 速加企 819535302领取188綵金 地址 336458CO0M "

subscribe.update na johnsexton.com subscribe.update na johnsexton.com
Sobota ervenec 28 19:52:21 CEST 2018

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in John Sexton's photography.  I have added you to his email newsletter list.  If you would like to review some of John's previous newsletters, I have included a link to John's email newsletter archive below.

http://www.johnsexton.com/newsletterarchive.html

Please make sure you have your spam filters or software set to accept info na johnsexton.com, and be sure to let us know if you change your email address.

If you prefer not to receive future email updates from us, just send a quick note with your email address to <remove na johnsexton.com> and we will take care of it.  We respect your privacy, and do not share your personal information with others.

All the best,

Anne

--

Anne Larsen