【Factory Direct】High-Class Car DVR

Ryze Lam ryze na zft666.com
Středa Květen 23 04:30:34 CEST 2018

Dear Mate,
If you are interested in saving some money on importing any of the following?:
- Premium Car DVR
- Rearview Mirror Car DVR
- Dual Cameras Car DVR
- Front & Inside Dual Lens
And so on.

Hongkong ZhongFeiTong Technology Co.,Ltd. will be the right one for you. We are proud to supply premium, modern Car DVR with stylish designs to our worldwide distributors for more than 10 years.

Why you can rely on us for quality Car DVR? We have following conditions:
1. A talented in-house design team releasing original designs every 6 monthes;
2. Effective quality control system;
3. Abundant experience serving global market with various Menu language.
4. Working with us, you can lower your cost for Car DVR, as we are factory direct.

Please send us enquiry if you are interested, catalogue will be sent in next email.

Best regards,
Ryze
Hongkong ZhongFeiTong Technology Co., Ltd.
Ryze Lam | Sales Representative
Whatsapp: 0086-18816855456
E-mail: ryze na zft666.com
Skype: ryze_38