Hi, viсtim.

kxb Arina na abrighti.com
Středa Říjen 24 05:54:04 CEST 2018

hello, victim.

I write you inasmuch as I attached a malware on the web site with porn which you have viewed.
My trojan grabbed all your personal information and switched on your camera which recorded the act of your wank. Just after that the malware saved your contact list.
I will delete the compromising video and information if you send me 999 USD in bitcoin. This is address for payment : 1MG6kTyCzaGy7RjExyLG3Qz5mj3rcJJXUY

I give you 30h after you open my message for making the payment.
As soon as you open the message I'll know it right away.
It is not necessary to tell me that you have paid to me. This wallet address is connected to you, my system will erased automatically after transfer confirmation.
If you need 48h just Open the calculator on your desktop and press +++

If you don't pay, I'll send dirt to all your contacts.

Let me remind you-I see what you're doing!

You can visit the police office but anyone can't help you.
If you attempt to cheat me , I'll see it immediately!
I don't live in your country. So anyone can not find my location even for 9 months.
Goodbye for now. Don't forget about the disgrace and to ignore, Your life can be ruined.