Enquiry

Alex e4c9h6 na 163.com
Středa Říjen 24 12:02:53 CEST 2018

Dear friend,

The advantages of our PCB as following:
1.Our first-line technical staffs have more than 5 years of practical experience,so we can maintain the strength in the field of  PCB production.
2.We can process more than 5000 square meters of PCB per month and have 24 hours of technical support.
3.We have many brands of FR4 such as KB,HUAZHENG,SHENGYI ,ITEQ and VENTEC.
4.We can provide Aluminum with thermal conductivity of 1.0,2.0,3.0.

5.Our delivery time will give you a surprise.
 Double sided board          24hours
 4-8 layers board               48hours
 8-16 layer                         72hours
 16-18 layer                       120 hours
 ≥20 layer                           according to actualsituation

Should any of items be of interest to you,please let me know,we look forward to receiving your email.
Best regards.
Alex

electronica 2018 - 13. bis 16. November,
Halle B1- Stand 379-5, Messe München