Electronic components Original goods and bountiful stocks

amber@suvsystem.com amber na suvsystem.com
Úterý Říjen 30 00:22:58 CET 2018

	Dear Sir/Madam,

Glad to write to you with hope to open a business relationship with you. this is Amber from SUV System Ltd.

	We are ISO 90012008 Certified electronics distributor with 10 years of experiences.we have a professional purchase team sourcing  parts from reliable sources all over the world.

Our strong lines: Capacitors&Resistors, Diodes&Transistors, Connectors, IC, LED, Crystal Oscillator, Relay, opticalcoupler, ETC.

	Our Main brands: MAXIM,Altera, Xilinx, Microchip,ST, Micron ,IR, Infineon, Diodes,Vishay, Murata, ROHM, Sanyo, Panasonic, ETC.

	Our Service:

	1. Competitive price with original parts

	2. short lead time(1-5days)

	3. 365days warranty for all parts

	4. sample, 1pc MOQ

If you need some electronic component, Pls contact me freely.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Best Regards
Amber Liu

	Shenzhen SUV System Ltd.