Electronic components Original goods and bountiful stocks

juny@suvsystem.com juny na suvsystem.com
Úterý Říjen 30 10:45:43 CET 2018

Dear linux

This is Juny,we have obtained your name and address from the Internet,and learnt that our product match your request.
In the past year,we provide quality services and products for many PCB manufacturers ,while saving leading time and having after-sales service.
for things like:
Capacitors&Resistors, Diodes&Transistors, Connectors, IC, LED, Crystal Oscillator, Relay, opticalcoupler.
We're scheduling 2 minutes video, are you interested in one?
Juny

Best regards

Sales representive

LED distributor:OSRAM, Dialight,AVAGO,Kingbrig,LIGITEK
SUV System Ltd
6A,Guoyi Building,Longhe Road,Longgang
Tel:+86-755-89231323
Fax: +86-755-89231323