Business Proposal

Marcus Jean marcus-jean na consultants.com
Čtvrtek Srpen 5 19:45:09 CEST 2021

I am Marcus Jean a Research Assistant of the Research and
Development Department working with Whitman  Laboratories UK, One
of the leading Bio-Pharmaceutical Companies in England. I'm
looking for a reliable businessman/individual in your region to
represent my company in sourcing some of our basic raw material
used in the manufacturing of high-quality Anti-Viral Vaccines,
Cancer treatment, and other lifesaving pharmaceutical products.

This may not be your specialization but it will be another
income-generating business out of your specialty. This is because
Our company is yet to locate any seller to buy from, however, I
have been able to discover a local dealer who can supply us with
this product. He is selling at a cheap rate, which is far cheaper
than our previous purchases.

My director is not yet aware that I have found a new seller. I
want you to stand in as a new local dealer from your country and
I will introduce you to our company. The reason for this is
because I don't want my company to have direct contact with the
local agent that sells this herbal oil extract very cheaply;
.
This will enable us to work together as partners and make really
cool profits. You as the local seller will supply our company at
a good rate which I will inform you later when we are in
agreement and This will attract the attention of our company
director to buy from you as against the previous rate. You will
be amazed at our total profit. I will give you more specific
profit details when I receive feedback from you if you are
interested.

Best Regards,

Marcus Jean,
Whitman Laboratories Ltd UK