Collaboration

Imran Hassan imranhassan100 na zueoilcompany.site
Čtvrtek Prosinec 2 14:05:02 CET 2021

Good afternoon.

I got your contact from online business directory when sourcing
privately for a businessman with integrity capable of handling a
business of this magnitude requiring absolute trust and
confidentiality.  In our just concluded Annual General Meeting
(AGM), I as the Regional Head of Operation of Zueitina Oil
Company; which is a  multinational company was directed to audit
and disburse pending payments to most of our outstanding
contractors. In the course of this auditing, due investigation
reveals that some payments were pending but to no precise
contractor(s) in particular is yet to be disbursed. These
payments have been written off by the past AGM.

In view of this, I would solicit that you stand-in as a
contractor to the company in receiving this outstanding contract
payment. This contact has been made necessary after further
discussion with the present auditor general. All relevant
documents stating you as our contractor would be available to you
if that is needed to facilitate urgent payment from the finance
house where the contract proceeds has been deposited. Also, as
our partner, 40% of the business investment will be your share
why the remaining 60% would be mine.

Further information and guidelines would be communicated to you
as soon as I hear positively from you. Please make your response
quickly. Also, include your whatsapp number and telephone number
in your reply for a speedy communication.

Kindest Regards

Imran Hassan.