Small pixel pitch led screen here

Emily goodquality na led-star.com
Středa Prosinec 8 03:18:56 CET 2021

Hello my dear friend,

Nice day,wish you and your family are healthy, happy, and wealth.

Take this advantage, please allow me to present you our newest promotion on fine pitch LED screen.
Activity bonus:
1. Order> 20,000USD, provide 1PCS video processor for free
2. Purchase more than 100 sq.m or led modules qty>2000pcs, you can enjoy our agent price.

Product Specification:
1. Pixel pitch: 1.8mm, 10%  off discount
2. LED module size: 320mm*160mm,
3. Die-casting Aluminum cabinet, 640mm*480mm
4. Cabinet resolution: 344x258pixels
5.  Refresh rates: 3840Hz high refresh rates
6. Two year warranty
7. Full front service

Production Application:Commercial conference,Exhibition,command center,security monitoring,shopping mall,school,etc.
My friend,if you have any new order,Please hand it to us,You will get good quality and friendly price!Looking forward good news from you!

All the best
Emily

Hot Electronics Co.,Ltd.
Website : www.led-star.com (LED display manufacturer & solution provider since year 2003, worldwide sales and after-sales service.)
Tel./Whatsapp/Wechat: + 86 189 4834 9737
Address: Building A, Hengyi Industrial Park, No.19 Tianliao Road, Guangming New District, Shenzhen city, China