Request

John Ndota sales na wuci.me
Pondělí Březen 28 17:54:38 CEST 2022

Greetings,

My name is John Ndota, I work as procurement assistant, I got
your contact details in my search for a reliable and neutral
company or individual to partner with in the area of investment.

I need your assistance to manage an investment fund in a
profitable business in your region with a good Annual Return on
Investment. (AROI).

I know that this letter might come to you as a surprise because
we neither know each other nor have ever met but please accept it
with an open and positive mind.

Details of the investment and funding will be furnished to you
when I receive your response which will also facilitate a face to
face meeting with the investors.
Kindly respond to my email address below for easy communication.
realjohnndota na gmail.com
Waiting for your quick response.

Yours sincerely
John Ndota