Linux 6.0 installation

LexHoyA lexhoya na snotmeel.com
Čtvrtek Březen 29 18:21:32 CEST 2001

Dear Milos,

The actual version was indeed a RedHatd version but it came with the too
thick booklet of Data Becker... I already had some ideas from someone else:
download v7.0++, so I did...

Thank you anyway, but I'll keep the other downlaods in mind...
Over here I have a HiFi Turbo-Speed Downloadoption, so I 'just downlaod the
images and burn them...'

Thanks
Lexhoya

"Milos Prudek" <prudek na nembv.cz> wrote in message
news:01032807414601.00799 na admin2.nembvint.cz...

> > A (very) long time ago I bought the set of Data Becker. I received three
> > CD's with it. I was in the intention to install it 'out of the box'. How
do
> > I set up a simple installation with X-Windows, network (TCP/IP, fixed
IP),
> > ADSL connection and option to share directories for my other computers
in
> > my (small) LAN?
>
> If you have a Linux distribution with low quality manual, I would suggest
> that you buy the latest SuSE (www.suse.com, www.suse.cz) or Mandrake
> (www.mandrake.com) Linux distribution, which both come with excellent
> manuals, and cost around 80USD at most.
>
> I understand that you may not like the idea of throwing away your Data
Becker