VERY URGENT

DR.RASHEED BELLO kelvinoon na aol.com
Čtvrtek Červenec 25 15:00:51 CEST 2002

Att,PRESIDENT/CEO

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in
this transaction. In order to commence this business,
we solicit your assistance to enable
Us transfer into your account the said trapped funds.
The source of this fund is as follows: During the last
Regime here in Nigeria, some government Officials set
up companies and awarded themselves contracts which
were grossly over-invoiced in various ministries.

The present government set up a contract Review Panel
and we have identified a lot of inflated contract
funds, which are presently floating in the Central
Bank of Nigeria ready for payment. However, by virtue
of our position as civil servants and members of this
panel, we cannot acquire this money in our names. I
have therefore; been delegated as a matter of trust by
my colleagues of the panel to look for an overseas
partner into whose account we would transfer the sum
of S$81,500,000.00 (Eighty One Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United. States Dollars) Hence we are writing
you this letter.

 We have agreed to share the money thus:
 1. 20% for the Account owner (you)
 2. 70% for us (The officials)
 3. 10% to be used in settling taxation and all local
and foreign expenses.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% safe and we
hope to
Commence the transfer latest seven (7) banking days
from the date of the receipt of the following
information below.

 (a) Company's name Beneficiary of account
 (b) Your Personal Tel. Number and Fax Number
 (c) Your Bankers Address, Telephone and Fax Number.

The above information will enable us write letters of
claim and Job description respectively. This way we
will use your company's name to apply for payment and
re-award the contract in your company's name. We are
looking forward to doing this business with you and
solicit your confidentiality in this transaction.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter, by
contacting me through Tel: 234-1-775-3581.and fax No:
234-9-272-1203 alternatively you can email mel:-
kelvinoon na aol.com
Then I will bring you into the complete picture of
this pending project when I hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.RASHEED BELLO