TO YOU

MATILDA KONARE matildakonare na myself.com
Pátek Červenec 26 03:22:45 CEST 2002

Dear sir/Madam

,

Greetings to you and your family. Although this
proposal might come to you as a surprise  since it is
coming from someone you do not know or ever seen
before, but after due deliberation with my children, I
decided to forward this business
proposal to you. We want a reliable person who could
assist us to transfer the sum  of   Ten  Million, Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars. (US$10.5m)
Million into his/her account.

I am Mrs. Maltida Konare, widow of late Dr. Hassan
Konare, former Zairean Defense Adviser to late
President Mobutu Sese-Seko, the immediate past ruler
of my country Zaire (which has been renamed the Congo
Democratic Republic)here in Central Africa. My husband
was ambushed and killed by the Rebel Militia
Revolutionary Front on his way to collect proceeds
from sales of Diamond from the Diamond Mining Site in
Zaire that was directly under his supervision I am
looking for a trustworthy and reliable foreign partner
to help my family move out the sum of US$
10,500,000.00
( Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars)for investment.

This fund is the total sum of money
diverted by my late husband for his benefit in the
course of carrying out his official duties a Defense
Adviser. The money is contained in 1(ONE) trunk box
and
was deposited in a Security Company, for safekeeping
as Artefacts. My late husband was directly in
charge of negotiation, payments and final purchase of
Ammunitions to fight the Rebel Militia Revolutionary
Front and made payments to the Ammunition suppliers in
cash.  Following recent developments and the
installation of President Laurent Kabila as the new
President of my country; my husband's bank account was
freezed as well as the seizure of his properties.
Because of the harsh impact of the new government's
action, my children and I decided to move to
lagos,Nigeria in west Africa for a political Asylum.

Right now I am quite ill and need urgent medical
attention because of a recurrent Fibroid growth, which
has persisted due to lack of adequate funds for proper
medical treatment.

It is based on our decision to move this money out for
investment that I am contacting you on my family's
behalf to kindly assist us in taking this money to
your country.

We are willing to compensate you with
30% of the total sum for your kind assistance and also
willing to allow you invest about 50% of our share for
us but that will be after you must have convinced us
of the best sort of investment to go into.  I want to
let you know that the future of my family depends
solely on this money and the success of this business
will depend on utmost confidentiality and the ability
to understand and keep this business secret.

Iwould want you to note that this business is 100%
risk free on your part and so there is nothing to fear
at all. However, I would want to urge and beg you to
please keep this business secret and not expose us
because our survival in Nigeria is by the special
grace of the ALMIGTY GOD and moreover, my family
cannot bear anymore pain or total loss of what
belongs to us. We will forever remain grateful and
indebted to you and sincerely hope to pay back your
kindness someday.

Best Regards.

Mrs. Maltida Konare