!!!!FREE TRIAL NOW!!!

TRIPLE YOUR INCOME IN ONE WEEK!!! simple_marketing na walla.com
Čtvrtek Březen 16 13:09:09 CET 2006

                  ->   Pre launching Business  Newsletter   <-
Hello,

You need to act FAST!

Ronald,Sutherland,500
David,Oduja,501
Victoria,Leal,502
John,Cashmore,503
Stephen,James,504
David,Teague,505
Elizabeth,Morse,506
Paulo,Hernandez,507
Leanne,Busby,508
Shane,Fisher,509
John & Jamie,Bolling,510
Nasri,Bale,511
Eric,Rynearson,512
Don,Richards,513
Leon,Williams,514
Celestine,Jones,4515
Kevin,birch,516
 just enrolled in Success
University...

Here's the thing - Ronald could have been placed
below you in one of your commissionable teams... BUT,
since you haven't enrolled yet, They Passed You Up!

thousands of others are going to
continue to enroll in Success University and we can help
you out BIG TIME by placing other team members below you
that will count towards your commissions - but only if
you get enrolled now!

Go here to enroll for a small $2 donation:
http://prelaunch.successuniversity.com/SpecialOffer.aspx

The launch of Success University has taken off beyond
our wildest imagination - you'll have to act fast to
get in while we're still allowing you to enroll at no
cost.

http://prelaunch.successuniversity.com/SpecialOffer.aspx

I'm here to support you every step of the way,

Sharon L Lechter
63323402338
Success University Councilor Founding Member
http://prelaunch.successuniversity.com/

To stop receiving these notifications, follow the URL below:
http://prelaunch.successuniversity.com/nomo.aspx?e=

Success Learning Systems
13601 Preston Rd #650E
Dallas, TX 75240