Employment Opportunity

uscg na linux.cz uscg na linux.cz
Pátek Červenec 1 21:07:08 CEST 2011

Salute!

Im addressing to you on behalf of a large corporation and Id like to bring your attention to the following information below.

Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for instance:
- real estate
- founding and abatement of enterprises
- supporting in opening of banking accounts
- etc.

Presently we have vacant positions to be offered in Europe:
- payment 2300  +bonus
-  partial employment
- flexible working schedule

If you have an interest in this job offer, kindly send us your contact information as soon as possible. The number of vacant positions is limited. Blair na europe-hire.net

We are looking for the people who have an official permission to work in Europe!

We will be very happy to have you join our professional team.