Virtual Assistant Vacancy

redhat-cz na linux.cz redhat-cz na linux.cz
Pátek Červenec 1 23:44:30 CEST 2011

Good afternoon!

I am writing to you on behalf of the large corporation where I work at the Human Resources department.

This company is well known in various fields such as:
* estate property
* logistics
* private undertaking service
* etc.

And for the moment we are creating a regional managers team in Europe offering:
- payment 2300  +bonus
- 1 - 2 working hours per day
- flexible working schedule

If you would be concerned in cooperation with the company or you want to know more about us please feel free to email us your name and phone number and our representative will contact you during the week. Bettye na europe-hire.net

Attention! We are only looking for European citizens!

We are looking forward to a long  term collaboration with you.