Qmail a forward posty

Vladimir Smelhaus smelhaus na bpt.cz
Čtvrtek Srpen 9 16:01:19 CEST 2001

http://www.lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html#retry-schedule

> vyloucit. Staci spustit k okamzitemu odeslani veskere nashromazdene
> posty qmail-send, resp. restartovat qmail nebo je treba uzit jineho
> mechanismu.

7.2. How do I manually run the queue? I'd like qmail to try delivering
all the remote messages right now.

Answer: Give the qmail-send process an ALRM. (Do svc -a /var/run/qmail
if qmail is supervised.)

You may want to run qmail-tcpok first, to guarantee that qmail-remote
will try all addresses. Normally, if an address fails repeatedly,
qmail-remote leaves it alone for an hour.

Zdravim/Regards

     Vladimir Smelhaus