Undelivered Message Delivery?

Andrzej Filip anfi na bigfoot.com
Neděle Duben 7 14:23:00 CEST 2002

Steve wrote:

>Quick question:
>How can I deliver all unresolved recipients to a single mailbox?
>
>Alias file?
>
>I have 40 users, they all have a username and mailbox on a single domain..
>There are a few alises working, but I must have forgotton some, so I want
>the mails to be accepted instead of "Unknown User"ed. and delivered to one
>person on sendmail 8.12.2 on Redhat 7 (2.2.19).

Have you considered using LUSER_RELAY ?
1) In *.mc file add:
define(`LUSER_RELAY',`local:catchall')

2) in aliases file define catchall alias

If you want to preserve original envelope recipient information
then slightly more complicated solution is required.

--
Andrzej (Andrew) A. Filip  anfi na box43.pl  http://www.polbox.com/a/anfi
366A 5DD7 7707 379C 9251  32AE C948 0BD2 7D99 688A expires: 2003-01-25