Copy mail to another mail box but leave it in the user.

Chris Morris jcmorris_99 na yahoo.com
Středa Srpen 28 17:34:14 CEST 2002

I need to be able to have a copy of email go to another user, while
retaining it in the current mail box. What I have going on is the boss wants
his email routed to the sec's email so that she can take care of the easy
stuff. He has a Palm and wants this to also go there as well. To top it all
off he wants it stay in his inbox on the main computer as well. Any ideals
how to do this. I was just going to do a .forward, but it removes the
message. Then thought about just having them log and not remove the
messages, but can't do that with the Palm. Sorry and thanks in advance.

                       Chris Morris