fetchmail problem

fabio sinoni na supereva.it
Středa Září 25 18:11:18 CEST 2002

I have set
- set bouncemail -
in my fetchmailrc file, cause I want that when my fetchmail got bad
address
mail from multi drop isp mailbox, it respond to the sender also put the
mail
in postmaster mailbox. Now happened that when I send e-mail to
pippo na domain.it and user pippo doesn't exist on my server the mail is
forwarded to postmaster but bouncemail don't arrive to sender, I don't
know why!
Fetchmail relase is the 5.9.0 running on redhat 7.3, the fetchmailrc I use
is the following..

set bouncemail
set daemon 60
poll mail.prova.it with proto POP3 localdomains mydomain.it
user 'prova.it' with password '123456' to * here

Many thanks!