Inquiry

summer na tourismhotline.com summer na tourismhotline.com
Středa Srpen 13 09:14:00 CEST 2003

Dear Sirs/Madams:

We would like to ask for your permission to introduce you to the future of the travel
industry: TourismHotline.com!

Our online travel catalogue can be found in 25 languages in top ranking positions
worldwide! Use our medium for your offer and address your customers in their native
language! You will get more users (on your own homepage as well, if you have one) and
you will increase turnovers.

If you are interested in our product please click on the link below to get further
information: http://www.tourismhotline.com/summer.html

Kindly,
your TourismHotline.com team

PS: If you feel annoyed please return this e-mail with re: "remove"!

It would be a great pleasure for us to help you to get many new customers!