Assistance

george.opong george.opong na laposte.net
Čtvrtek Červenec 17 11:29:31 CEST 2003

Dear Sir,

 I am George Opong, a Bank Manager in Meridien Biao Bank liberia. One of
my client Mr.Frank White , who was a contractor to the Government of
liberia died with his family On the 21st of April 2001, He was attacked by
rebels in the northern part of Liberia and Since then I have made
several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has
proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
to track his last name over the Internet, to locate
any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have
contacted you to assist in recovering the fund valued
at US$15 million left behind by my client in Meridien Biao Bank before
it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Bank.
With the presnt situation in the country I seek your consent to present
you as the next of kin to the deceased , so that the proceeds of this
account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss
the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary
information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I
require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

 Best regards,
George Opong