smith's family

Smiths family michaelsmith na ecplaza.net
Středa Červen 11 04:07:35 CEST 2003

Mr Michael Smith
Rue de Moillebeau 58
CP 2566
1211 Geneva 2
Phone/Fax: +41-79- 531-4536

Email:michaelsmith na swissinfo.org

Dear Sir,

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise. I apologise to you if this mail hurts you or you take it as a spam which it is not as I am not in anyway trying to do so.

Before i proceed, let me introduce myself to you. I am Michael smith a son to the late Douglas Smith a diamond/gold merchant who was assasinated by agents of Swiss government and his assets/accounts with Swiss bank frozen by the government.He was in close association with the late Mobutu seseseko as he was his front to move funds to Swiss Bank as well as other government officials in Africa.

We need a reliable individual/Company who can help us recover the remaining funds from Switzerland and remaining parts of Europe as we are currently on watchlist and therefore cannot travel.

Before we proceed in this transaction, you have to assure us that you are very reliable as we would not want to fall into wrong hands.

Please mail or call us on our telephone if you can help otherwise no need for your correspondence.

You also have to assure us of truthfulness as well as confidentiality in this transaction as we do not want the government to be aware of this.

We look forward to your swift response to this mail.

Thanks

Michael Smith
For: The Smith Family