urgent Assistance ,please

luisetsavimbi na themail.com luisetsavimbi na themail.com
Středa Červen 18 15:54:23 CEST 2003

Dear Sir,
 My name is Luise Savimbi, the nephew of the late
 jonas savimbi the former leader of the UNITA rebel
fighters in Angola. I am presently in Europe, where I
intend to look for a credible business partner to
 assist my brother and I take physical pocession of a
 consignment of money, precisely US$45,500,000:00
(Fourty five million five hundred thousand united
 states dollars) which my uncle kept under the custody
 of my father in a security company in Ghana.

My parents was killed along with my uncle, and in his
 will he clearly stated that my brother and I should
 look for a credible individual who would assist us in
 investing these funds, as we are not conversant with
 investment procedures in the world business and we
 have never been in posession of such funds all our
 lives. For these reasons, he believes that the only
 way we can live without him is if we get someone very
vast in the field of business and investment to help
us claim the funds and invest it on our behalf, so we
 can further our educations, as well as living our
 lives the way he wants us to.

My brother is in Ghana, looking after the money in the
 security company, and he has asked that I travel out
 to Europe to look for a foreign partner to assist us.
 I would furnish you with his telephone numbers as soon
as I receive your response, so you can deal with him
 directly, as he has all the modalties for the release
 of the consignment.

 We have both decided that we would make available to
 you for your assistance, 15% of the total sum of money
 involved, but we have also decided to leave it open to
 negotiation.

 I would give you more details as soon as I hear from
 you. Till then I expect your prompt response.

 Yours faithfully

LUISE  SAVIMBI

 N:B. REPLY TO	:  lutsavimbi na netscape.net

Daląí informace o konferenci Sendmail