NNPC

oke danladi okedanladi na masrawy.com
Středa Říjen 15 12:01:25 CEST 2003

I AM THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT OF THE NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM
 (NNPC) LAGOS, NIGERIA.
ALLTERNATIVE EMAIL:okedanladi40 na yahoo.cam
  Sir
I and my senior colleagues in corporation have the sum of $26m twenty six million US dollar which we got from over-inflated contracts awarded to foreign
contractors in the  Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation N.N.P.C.We are seeking your permission to transfer this money into your account. This money will be shared between you and partners here in Nigeria.Your commission will be

30% of the total sum 10% will be mapped out to offset any expenses incurred during transaction.
Please let me know if you are interested in this business by above Email address.More details of this business will be sent to you onhearing from you. For effective communication in this transaction, please send me your confidential telephone and fax number including private home or mobile number.
I will send  to you my confidential telephone and fax number on hearing from
 you
Note: This transaction last only 12 working days.
Yours Faithfully.
Dr. edo  oke
Please call me on this private telephone number:234-80-37177631

Free Internet Access NOW!
In Alexandria, Ismaileya, Suez, Portsaid, Hurgadha and Sharm
Just dial 0707 - 0101 or visit: http://s2.masrawy.com/main/wellcome/001.htm