Position opening in your area

sendmail-faq na linux.cz sendmail-faq na linux.cz
Středa Červen 15 11:45:40 CEST 2011

Hello!

I am a superintendent of Human Resources department of a large international company.

Our company is operating in a great number of different fields, such as:
- real estate
- logistics
- supporting in opening of banking accounts
- etc.

And currently, we are looking for managers in Europe to fulfill certain tasks:
- earnings up to 2300 EURO +bonus
- part-time job
- individual time-table

Should you find this job offer interesting, please send us your contact information: Shelby na cosulting-eu.com

We are looking for the people who have a right to work in Europe!

Please mention to us your name and telephone Number so our manager could contact you, ask the required questions and answer yours.