Enquiry

Mr. Micheal info na contactdolphin.com
Pondělí Červen 20 07:59:46 CEST 2011

Dear ,

I am Mr. Micheal written to make an enquiry on AIRLINE TICKET BOOKING AND HOTEL RESERVATIONS for me and some of our business clients who will be traveling on business trip to FRANKFURT and Dubai i will like to know if you offer these types of services. If you do kindly advice us further on the below booking details.

{ BOOKING }
ROUTE : FRA----KUL----FRA
DEPART: 22 June 2011
RETURN: 28 June 2011
AIRLINE: AirFrance or Any available Air.
CLASS :ECONOMY

ROUTE : LOS----LON ----LOS
DEPART: 23 June 2011
RETURN: 30 June 2011
AIRLINE: Any available air
CLASS: ECONOMY

ROUTE : LOS----DXB ----LOS
DEPART: 23 June 2011
RETURN: 30 June 2011
AIRLINE: Any available air
CLASS: ECONOMY

I look forward to your positive response to the above reservation and as soon as i receive your response, I shall forward to you our clients names for immediate bookings and reservations. I wait your Immediate response and update as soon as possible.

Thank You.