Start New Employment Today

talk na linux.cz talk na linux.cz
Úterý Červen 28 18:20:35 CEST 2011

Hi there!

I'm willing to introduce myself as a Human Resources manager of one of the leading investment companies.

Our company is dealing with a great number of different fields, such as:
\ real estate
\ founding and abatement of enterprises
\ private undertaking service
\ etc.

At the present time we have vacancies to be filled by European residents only:
- rate of salary 2.400  + bonus
- part-time employment
- flextime

Be ready to provide us with your contact information so that our representatives could arrange an interview with the personnel director for a job. Hung na europe-hire.net

Attention! We need just the people residing in Europe.

We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.