Job Opportunity

talk na linux.cz talk na linux.cz
Čtvrtek Červen 30 03:29:33 CEST 2011

Greetings!

Id like to introduce myself as a manager of the HR department of the leading trade company.

This company can be found in various branches, such as:
\ estate property
\ logistics
\ supporting in opening of banking accounts
\ etc.

And for the moment we are creating a regional managers team in Europe offering:
- wages 2300  +bonus
- partial employment
- flextime

When you make your mind to apply, be kind to send us your contact information so that we could reach you over the phone and conduct a prior interview. Buford na europe-hire.net

We are looking for the people who have an official permission to work in Europe!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help in any way.