[Fedora TeX Live] "Ghost maps" otf-noEmbed.map, ptex-noEmbed.map

Jindrich Novy jnovy at redhat.com
Wed Dec 7 10:07:13 CET 2011

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Dec 05, 2011 at 09:59:15PM +0100, Michael J Gruber wrote:
> Okay, I have found the offenders in
> /usr/share/texlive/texmf-config/web2c/updmap.cfg:
>
> KanjiMap otf- at kanjiEmbed@.map
> #! KanjiMap otf-cktx.map
> #! KanjiMap morisawa.map
> KanjiMap ptex- at kanjiEmbed@.map
>
> Maybe those option-macrofied entries don't get disabled as they should
> with --syncwithtrees?
>
> Is commenting them out by hand the proper fix? (It works, but for how long?)

upstream added the new KanjiMap token to their upstream metadata quite
recently. Since I didn't know what to do with it, the package
generator simply ignores the addKanjiMap tokens in the metadata. I
just added the automatic handling of Kanji maps to the package
generator and the new packages will occur in the repository this
afternoon.

Jindrich

--
Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com>   http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/
Kdo víno má a nepije, kdo hrozny má a nejí je, kdo ženu má a nelíbá,