[Fedora TeX Live] texlive-hyphen-czech and slovak doesn't contains any files.

Zdeněk Janeček jan.zdenek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 23:35:43 CET 2011

Hello friends,
I have used TeXLive 2010 on the Fedora some time, and I had not problem with
it. Since last update I have not any files for hyphenation for my language.

Cause:
try list files in the package with "repoquery --list texlive-hyphen-czech" -
there will be no files.

Result:
Package babel Warning: No hyphenation patterns were loaded for
(babel)                the language `Czech'
(babel)                I will use the patterns loaded for \language=0
instead.

My packages:
texlive-hyphen-czech - 14.svn20144.fc14
texlive-hyphen-base - 14.svn20147.fc14
texlive-release - 14.20110113.fc14

Note:
CSLaTeX works fine with hyphenation.

I know that this problem was solved one year ago. Missed I something? Try
install this package for me, please.