[Fedora TeX Live] Basic update questions. Help welcome. Thanks.

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Sat Mar 5 11:36:16 CET 2011

On Friday 04 March 2011 16:49:11 mario chiari wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 17:14 +0100, mario chiari wrote:
> > Hello
>
> A minor update
> By renaming libpoppler.so.7 as libpoppler.so.5, now latex works.
> Still, for the most recent versin of biblatex, I need latex 1.50, and I
> am still unable to update texlive. Help is very welcome.
> Thanks
> mario

Not much time since I have to run soon.

You are running texlive-2011dev, if you want to use texlive-2010 you should
use a different (although with a similar path) repository. I can found more
details about this in the mailing list archive.

If it were me I would try to fix all the rpm/yum database inconstistencies,
that can explain why some programs do not work as it is expected.

Regards,
--
José Abílio