[Fedora TeX Live] Portuguese hyphenation pack empty.

Rudi Gaelzer rgaelzer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 16:11:00 CET 2011

Sure enough, languages.dat was not updated when I installed the texlive-collection-langportuguese
package (among other languages).

The file is located at:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2763 Oct  8 06:31 /usr/share/texlive/texmf/tex/generic/config/language.dat

The file is attached, if you are interested.

I'm using the TL 2010 repository for fc15:
http://jnovy.fedorapeople.org/texlive/2010/packages.f15/

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Department of Physics