[Fedora TeX Live] Portuguese hyphenation pack empty.

Rudi Gaelzer rgaelzer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 17:02:46 CET 2011

I've seen that post too, but:

1) I'm not running FC16.  I'm still running FC15.
2) I'm not using TL2011, I'm using TL2010.

Accordingly, I'm using the yum repository for TL2010 in FC15:
-------------------------
[texlive]
name=TeX Live
baseurl=http://jnovy.fedorapeople.org/texlive/2010/packages.fc15/
enabled=1
metadata_expire=1d
gpgcheck=0
-----------------------------

Nevertheless, I've noticed that most of the packages provided in the last updates have the qualifier
".fc16", instead of ".fc15".  You can easily verify that by looking at the repository page.
Moreover, another strange thing is that my local directory is ~/.texlive2011, instead of ~/.texlive2010.
Is there some mix-up here?
I'm CC'ing this to Jindrich Novy, to check if he can provide us with any information.

Anyway, a temporary solution would be downloading and installing the language.dat file you referred to,
right?
Should I also get the latest language.def file?

Thanks.

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Departamento de Física