[Fedora TeX Live] Portuguese hyphenation pack empty.

Rudi Gaelzer rgaelzer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 21:27:54 CET 2011

Alas, it's not so simple.
I'm a bit rusty with latex, since I've been using LyX, RPM and yum for a long time...
I forgot that the hyphenation codes are inserted into the format file...
It's been some years (more than 10...) since I last created a tex format, and never did with texlive.

Fedora texlive does not distribute tlmgr and although I have install.tl I got an error message when I tried to
run:
[root at proteus texlive]# perl install-tl
/bin/sh: ./tlpkg/installer/config.guess: No such file or directory
install-tl: could not run ./tlpkg/installer/config.guess, cannot proceed, sorry at tlpkg/TeXLive/TLUtils.pm
line 234.

I'd appreciate any suggestions here, as well...

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Department of Physics