[Fedora TeX Live] hyphenation in texlive 2011?

pip pip at net.hr
Tue Oct 25 14:38:39 CEST 2011

Hi Mojca. Just a short reply, as Pjotr has found a solution to my problem.

>Other users expect TeX to be stable.

I guess those would still be on v.2007, as v.2011 is not considered stable as a whole. On the other hand, it's a good idea, imo, to have a working setup, so that users can test it and report bugs, if any.

>But if you want to discuss this further, the TeX Live mailing list
>might be a better place than Fedora-specific one.

Can you please give me the name of the list.

Many thanks!