[Fedora TeX Live] tex-substr missing

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:20:07 CEST 2012

On Thu, 2012-08-16 at 09:55 +0300, Jaron de Leeuw wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> yum clean metadata did not work.
> I cannot even download the rpm with my browser:
> http://jnovy.fedorapeople.org/texlive/2012/packages.fc17/tex-substr-1.2.svn16117-1.noarch.rpm
> I recieve a "connection was reset" error.
> The rest of the packages download just fine.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Jaron

Weird. I just clicked the link, and packagekit downloaded the file and
wanted to install it for me. Shouldn't be a repo issue. I've placed this
*one* file in my dropbox folder. Please fetch it from there for the time
being:

http://db.tt/kBtxGFXG

Please try to wget -v <file from fedorapeople.org> and see what error it
gives. It must be something in the network.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Please only print if necessary.