[Fedora TeX Live] questions about doc package

Michael Ekstrand michael at elehack.net
Mon Nov 19 18:50:39 CET 2012

On 11/18/2012 09:34 AM, Alick Zhao wrote:
> 1. Is there an option or subcommand to install the style package and
> its doc package using one command? I understand the separation of doc
> packages, but sometimes I find the document of style packages quite
> useful.

I would love to have a positive answer to this! In the mean time, I
wrote a script that scans your installed packages and prints out the
names of all available -doc packages corresponding to packages you have
installed. Its only dependency is on perl-RPM2.

Get the script here: https://gist.github.com/4112256

And use it like so:

sudo yum install $(texlive-missing-docs.pl)

Best,
- Michael