[Fedora TeX Live] Again problem with formats.

Rudi Gaelzer rudi at ufpel.edu.br
Wed Sep 5 14:40:36 CEST 2012

Today, after I installed the latest updates for Fedora TeXlive, I ran again
into the following problem, which is becoming somewhat frequent lately:

This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-2.5-1.40.13 (TeX Live 2013/dev)
 restricted \write18 enabled.
---! /home/rudi/.texlive2012/texmf-var/web2c/pdftex/latex.fmt doesn't match
pdftex.pool
(Fatal format file error; I'm stymied)

I'm still trying to remember what I did last time to solve this problem.  I
anyone out there could help me out here, I'd be grateful.

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Department of Physics