[Fedora TeX Live] I need to install the package 'cjwplain' on Fedora 17

Pere-Andreu Ubach pa_ubach at alum.mit.edu
Tue May 28 13:38:37 CEST 2013

I need to compile old books typeset using Plain Tex. But I need to compile
them using LaTeX instead of TeX because I need to process them using the
package {preview}.

I have found out about a package that makes the promise of working the
wonder of doing so without the need to extensively edit the original TeX
files. Yeah!

This package is called *cjwplain*. However, I am having a hard time finding
the correct install package for my Fedora TeXLive distribution.

I installed the official TeXLive repository for my Fedora 17 distribution
in order to have a consistent LaTeX system. but for some reason the package
*cjwplain* is not located where it should. And I cannot find it anywhere
else in the Fedora repository. Is there anything I am missing?

Supposedly, the package should be bundled with: *
texlive-texmf-latex-2007-41.fc17.noarch.rpm* but this file has been
obsoleted by *texlive-2012-19.20130317_r29408.fc17.x86_64* wich is already
installed in my system. But *cjwplain* is not present.

Maybe I should ask this question at the Fedora forum, but I though I might
give a try at this list first.

Thanks in advance for your help.