FREE - No risk, No Obligations, No money paid !!!

stepweb stepwe na stepweb.com
Sobota Září 28 05:05:17 CEST 1996

      Hello & Welcome to the Grand Opening of StepWeb,

  Do you want to get your homepage, service, job request or product advertised
(and much much more)? If so, how much are you ready to pay? Less than $0? If
that would be possible we would let you, but what about if we tell you that you
can advertise on OUR site (http://www.stepweb.com) for absolutely FREE!!! (It is
around the 0 dollars).

 The only thing you have to do is a banner (advertisment picture) that will be
shown to people for FREE, for an unlimited time...

  ++++ NEW +++++++

    You may also want to add a 100 characters long description about your
advertised
    service/object/page/etc...

  ++++++++++++++++

  Now... You have 2 choices now:

   1) You don't check us out, and you'll never know if this might have helped
you.
   2) You go and try this out for FREE at:

                  http://www.stepweb.com

   Thanx,

     The StepWeb.Com Staff

*Further questions, comments and ideas please contact us at: info na stepweb.com
**If you decide to advertise, we guarantee that there will be NO OBLIGATIONS at
a later time.

StepWeb.Com
The easiest way of advertising for absolutely FREE!!!
http://www.stepweb.com