the K desktop environment

Petr Snajdr snajdr na pvt.net
Úterý Září 2 14:20:01 CEST 1997

Pavel Lisy wrote:

> Jen mi neni jasne jak to bude s cestinou, napr. file manager pri
> otevreni www.seznam.cz nezobrazoval ani jednu variantu ceskou a nevim
> kde se tam vlastne ty fonty nastavuji (config je nejak moc strucny).
> Dale by me zajimalo, zda se to da nejak slusne konfigurovat (jako
> napr. fvwm - tam mi to velmi vyhovuje), pripadne jak je to s ceskou
> klavesnici. Ma nekdo nejake zkusenosti?

Z http://www.kde.org/kdp/kde_faq.html:

[...]

1.8 Does KDE include support for languages other than English?

Not yet. Some people are working on support for multi-byte character
codes in the core system. Once this is done, there are
plans afoot to add multiple language support to KDE. It is unlikely that
this will appear very soon, and will certainly not be
included in the first public release.

This FAQ is currently available only in English, but anyone interested
in working on translations is invited to contact the
maintainer ( thor na netcom.ca).

[...]

S pozdravem
   Petr Snajdr