~^~^~ The Future Of Email Is Here - new SmartMail Technology, FREE 30 Day Test Drive ~^~^~ [SMRTtrial]

ACTNOW_2001 na CHEERFUL.COM ACTNOW_2001 na CHEERFUL.COM
Čtvrtek Červen 21 02:00:19 CEST 2001

            SmartMail & SmartOffice -- Free 30 Day Test Drive

             ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

                     Are You Making Money Sending Email?

                        YOU COULD BE -- HERE'S HOW...

     Learn the SECRETS of how REAL people make REAL money on the
     Internet using the new SmartCenter, and SmartMail technologies!

     It's easier than you think!

     Sign up now and get positioned above 1000's of new people who
     are joining this incredible new opportunity!

              ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

     Dear Friend,

     Recently, I found a better way to send and receive email
     with a new technology on the Internet called a SmartCenter.
     If you can send and receive email, you can send SmartMail
     and MAKE A VERY SERIOUS INCOME doing it!

              Take a "Free Test-Drive" of your
                 own personal SmartCenter

     mailto:smartcenter2002 na yahoo.com.mx?subject=Subscribe

     There's absolutely no risk or obligation to you - subscribe today!

     Why are People NOW Using SmartCenter, and SmartMail Technology?

     + To build HUGE businesses on the Internet!
     + To send futuristic Emails to all their friends!
     + To start their own Online Business!
     + To EXPLODE their current online business!
     + To access SmartCenters futuristic Email Management technology!

     Now this part you may not believe -- you may have to see
     this for yourself!

     "I took a FREE 30 DAY SMART TEST DRIVE of my SmartCenter ...
     and NOW....while everyone else just sends email.... I MAKE
     MONEY SENDING SmartMail  -- ALOT OF MONEY!"

     Click below and you will receive another email that shows
     you exactly how you can start sending SmartMail and making
     an incredible income in this business or your own!

     Learn the SECRETS of how REAL people make REAL money on the
     Internet using the new SmartCenter, and SmartMail technologies!

     It's easier than you think!

     Sign up now and get positioned above 1000's of new people who
     are joining this incredible new opportunity!

              Take a "Free Test-Drive" of your
                 own personal SmartCenter

     mailto:smartcenter2002 na yahoo.com.mx?subject=Subscribe

     There's absolutely no risk or obligation to you - subscribe today!

     Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you after
     you have signed up for your Free Test Drive of this incredible
     online business center!

     Have a great day!

     Christopher and Janine Summerland

Address Removal Instructions:

The marketing company who sent you this advertisement complies with all proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for your e-mail address to be permanently removed from their database and any future mailings from their company.

To permanently remove your address, please CLICK HERE: "mailto:unsuscribe_me na mail.com?subject=REMOVE" to send your request.