Změny v ISO obrazech Red Hat Linuxu 7.3

Zdenek Pytela letty na mrakoplas.phil.muni.cz
Středa Červen 26 15:02:47 CEST 2002

Pavel Janík píše:
> BTW - zkuste si přečíst
> https://listman.redhat.com/pipermail/valhalla-list/2002-June/005458.html
> a řekněte mi svůj názor.
>
> Nechci vyvolat flame. Shrnuji pouze fakta a chci se dozvědě důvody.
	Ty důvody tam přece jsou, ať už jimi myslíš

2 font packages were removed, and Xfree86 package was modified to represent
this.  Errata is in the process to replace those packages, but would not be
ready in time, so the decision was made to remove them from the .iso.
nebo
As soon as we can make an announcement about the changes, we will.  Until
then, we will work to get the fixes out as quickly as we can.

--

--Zdeněk Pytela, <letty na mrakoplas.phil.muni.cz>