ATTN: ASSISTANCE

frank kabila kabilafrank na lycos.com
Úterý Září 24 00:15:50 CEST 2002

FROM: FRANK KABILA

                         URGENT ASSISTANCE
Dear Sir,

I have decided to contact you for assistance in relation to the
following business proposal, having obtained your contact through the commercial attache of your country`s embassy in Kinshasha. This
recommendation is based on the information that you will not betray
the trust and confidence to be reposed in you.

I am Frank Kabila the second son of the assassinated former President of Democratic Republic of Congo (D.C) late Laurent Desire Kabila who was shot dead by one of the  presidential bodyguard at about 1:00p.m on Tuesday 16th January 2001.

During the four years rule of my father I was his confidential/
private secretary and based on my position and relationship of father and son. I was able to be in-charge of the president`s PERSONAL security vault and some of his savings. Now following the death of my father, my mother and I,(she is one of the late president wife`s and I am the only child) decided/concluded that some savings and security vault of the former President known to both of us alone should be moved out of the troubled Democratic Republic of Congo with immediate effect. Although my elder brother, Major General Joseph Kabila has been appointed President of Democratic Republic of Congo by the late Kabila`s, National Executive Council and the country`s top military brass, notwithstanding, he has no knowledge of these particuler savings and assets we are relocating, worthing millions of US$ to overseas country where there is good political climate for investments. We have concluded arrangement to move/transfer the sum of US$20.6M to a finance and security company in Eur
ope.

My mother has through a diplomatic contact concluded an arrangement
to lodge/deposit the above sum with a RELIABLE FINANCIAL SECURITY
COMPANY IN (AMSTERDAM THE NETHERLANS). And it is on this note that I
am soliciting for your assistance to help us receive this amount into your account as we members of the family cannot do it on our own because of the code of conduct, which was introduced by my late
father to checkmate excess embezzlement/siphoning of the government/
public funds to overseas country as the case had been during the late President Mobutu sese-seko.

Therefore, if you can render your assistance, please indicate your
interest to me through my e-mail above, you should then urgently
arrange your bank details and make arrangement to travel to AMSTERDAM for a meeting  with the FINANCIAL SECURITY COMPANY and subsequent payment of the US$20.6M into your account.

As soon as we hear from you, we then proceed also to EUROPE. Based on your anticipated efforts and contributions we have resolved to give you 25% commission, 5% has been mapped out for any expences incurred in the processes of this transfer and the remaining 70% will be reclaimed by my mother and I. It will be my pleasure to be able to co-operate with you on terms that you may wish, also note that your presence in AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS will be just for 2-3 days to execute payment into your account. Please, reply through my other mail box below

Thanks and remain blessed.

Best regards,

FRANK KABILA.
e-mail:kabilafrank na insider.com

Tired of all the SPAM in your inbox? Switch to LYCOS MAIL PLUS