NEW ECONOMY TOUR - INQUI / Cz.

Patrick Jucaud patrick na happening.com
Úterý Srpen 22 10:24:19 CEST 2000

Dear  Sirs:

Our company is in the process of launching a new event ' INTERNET BUSINESS
PRAGUE ' which will take place in Prague from the 19th to the 20th of October - in
2 months from now.

' INTERNET BUSINESS PRAGUE ' is part of the 'THE NEW ECONOMY TOUR' which
covers 28 Internet markets in Central Europe, Russia & the CIS. This tour is produced
by a subsidiary of the Softbank Group - the organizers of the COMDEX & INTEROP+
NETWORLD shows.

For your information, our company successfully produced the ' iDEVELOP 2000 '
event in Prague back in June.

Sponsored by Arthur Andersen, ' INTERNET BUSINESS PRAGUE' provides
cost-effective participating packages to companies interested in promoting their
dot.com solutions to the rapidly growing Czech Internet market.

Visitors will include + / - 1,000 pre-identified local businesses and entrepreneurs
looking for  innovative technological, marketing and financial E-solutions.

The general program can be found on www.ibprague.cz

We would appreciate it very much if you could let us know the name and contact
numbers of the person in charge of marketing within your company in order for us
to contact this person as quickly as possible regarding the participation of your
company in  ' INTERNET BUSINESS PRAGUE '.

If you need more information before letting us have this information, don't hesitate
to  contact me at your earliest convenience and I would be glad to be of assistance.

Best regards,

Patrick Jucaud
General Manager
HAPPENING RELATIONS