[Fedora TeX Live] packages.fc15 has F16 packages only

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Dec 6 16:16:48 CET 2011

On 12/06/2011 09:35 AM, Michael J Gruber wrote:
> José Matos venit, vidit, dixit 06.12.2011 11:35:
>> On 12/06/2011 08:23 AM, Michael J Gruber wrote:
>>> Maybe everyone here knows these things? There ought to be a better place
>>> for noting these gotchas than answering my own posts here. We want to
>>> welcome new users trying out TL2011 in Fedora, don't we?
>>>
>>> Michael
>>
>> Actually that piece of information was given by Jindrich some months
>> ago. :-)
>
> So the answers is: You don't want new users, unless they dig in the
> mailing list archives?

In the limited defense I can provide here, I suspect this setup was not
meant to be long-term, as the hope was that we'd be able to get this
package set into Fedora proper.

Assuming nothing explodes in my lap today, I will try to start the legal
review again, and I'll post the information about it to this list so
that people can help get it done.

~tom

==
Fedora Project