[Fedora TeX Live] "Ghost maps" otf-noEmbed.map, ptex-noEmbed.map

Jindrich Novy jnovy at redhat.com
Fri Dec 9 09:44:44 CET 2011

Hi Michael,

new packages are still not in the repository because of Fedora
infrastructure/koji outage. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 04:25:30PM +0100, Michael J Gruber wrote:
> A few more things I noted (upgrading TL07 to TL11 on F15):
>
> - evince-dvi conflict:
> known; I can do without; rpm -e evince-dvi

yes, proper solution would be to build evince-dvi against new texlive
2011. The problem is that I can not put new texlive into the buildroot
and build evince-dvi against it because texlive 2011 is not yet in
fedora.

> - texlive-pdfjam, texlive-pdfjam-bin (from TL2011) conflict with pdfjam
> (fedora repo):
> The former should obsolete the latter. rpm -q e pdfjam && yum install
> texlive-pdfjam{,-bin}

Fixed in the package generator. It will occur in repos as soon as koji
allows me to build the packages.

Jindrich

--
Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com>   http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/
Kdo víno má a nepije, kdo hrozny má a nejí je, kdo ženu má a nelíbá,